Throughout its long history, the InTrans Group of Companies has been successfully carrying out multimodal transportations of the following cargoes:
- General Cargoes;
- Cargoes under control of the Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance;
- Oversized Cargoes;
- Cargoes with certain temperature requirements;
- Hazardous Cargoes;
- LCL (Less-than-container load) Cargoes.
In order to maintain a high level of quality, maximum efficiency, operational flexibility, and transparency of such transportations, we use the following instruments:
- Direct contractual relationships with shipping lines.
- Pool of agreements with the major European road hauliers.
- Contractual relationship only with the trusted and reliable Russian truck fleets.
- Direct contractual relationships with the representatives of the "Russian Railways", JSC.
- Contracts concluded with the airline representatives.
Safety and Supervision
- Monitoring of cargo movement with the help of GPS/GLONASS satellite tracking systems.
- General insurance policies in the RESO-Guarantee (Open Joint-Stock Insurance Company).
- Cooperation only with the reliable and reputable security companies.
- Close cooperation with the survey agents.
As a result of cooperation with the InTrans Group of Companies, our clients obtain a full range of services and experience reliability, control, safety and high quality.